Effective Date: July 18, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Information that we collect and how we collect it;
- How we use the information that we collect;
- Our use of analytics, marketing, and advertising;
- How we may share or disclose information with third parties
- How we store and protect information;
- How we respond to do not track signals;
- Your California privacy rights, if you are a California resident;
- Links to other sites;
- Prohibited use of the Service by children;
Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Where we need to collect Personal Data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide the Service or perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
While using our Service, we collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used (either alone or in combination with other information) to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). We collect and use your Personal Data for the purposes set out below. The Personal Data we collect may be provided by you, for example, by entering information in forms on the Service, registering an account, posting material, subscribing to communications, searches on the Service, carrying out transactions using the Service, or reporting problems with the Service. If you contact us, we may also retain copies of your correspondence including any Personal Data therein.
Personal Data includes the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Title at company
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Date of birth
- Location Data
- Cookies Data
When you sign into our Service using a social-media account, you give permission to the social-media platform to share with us your Personal Data. You are responsible for understanding the Personal Data that your social-media accounts may send to us when associating your social-media accounts with the Service.
When you post information on a discussion board or comment publicly on an article on our Service, the information you post and your username are publicly accessible. This information can be viewed online and collected by other people. We are not responsible for the way these other people use this information. When contributing to a discussion, we strongly recommend you avoid sharing any personal details, and especially information that can be used to identify you directly such as your name, age, address and name of employer. We are not responsible for the privacy of any identifiable information that you post in our online community or other public pages of the Service.
We may also collect information about how you use and access the Service (for example, the duration of a page visit and your browsing journey, including where you entered the Service from and where you go when you exit) (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data includes information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”) by setting your device to allow for location tracking/data or by opting in to browser prompt that asks for location tracking. We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service, such as:
- Content that is around your specific location
- Business location/listings around your location
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
What are cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
The period during which a cookie is stored on the device you are browsing with depends on whether it is a “persistent” or a “session” cookie. Session cookies are only stored on a device until the web browser is closed. Permanent cookies remain on the device after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
- To enable certain functions of the Service;
- To provide data analytics on your use of the Service;
- To store your preferences;
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Service.
Functionality cookies. We use these cookies to recognize you when you return to our Service. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to track information about how the Service is used so that we can make improvements (for example, to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it). We also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality on the Service to see how our users react to them.
Third-party cookies. In addition to the cookies we deliver to your device through the Service, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Websites. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. We also use Google’s AdSense, DoubleClick, and YouTube services. You can use Google’s Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt out of Ads Personalization. If you do not want information about your visit to the Service sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. Please note that the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to us.
No third-party cookies other than Google Analytics are currently in use in the Websites.
You have choices about the collection of information by third parties through our Service. In addition to any opt-out features available through the third party websites above, if you would like to opt out of having participating entities collect your online behavior for advertising purposes when you are browsing our websites, click here for a US-based “Websites Opt Out” and here for the EU-based Your Online Choices. You will be directed to industry-developed websites that allow you to choose whether each listed entity may collect and use data for interest-based advertising purposes. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information through the Service do not participate in the Websites Opt Out or Your Online Choices, in which case the best way to avoid third party tracking of your online behaviors may be through your browser settings and deletion of cookies.
The Websites Opt Out described above works only on websites. To opt out of having participating entities track your behaviors for advertising purposes when you are using mobile apps, download and use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s “App Choices” app. As with the Websites Opt Out, the “Mobile App Opt Out” prevents tracking only by participating entities.
Please note that the Websites Opt Out and Mobile App Opt Out are device specific. If you wish to opt-out from having interest-based information collected by participating entities across all devices, you need take the steps outlined above for each device.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies? You can learn more about cookies and online advertising more generally through the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- How We Use the Information that We Collect
We use the Personal Date that we collect for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide and maintain our Service and the services you sign up for;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support, including to respond to your queries and resolving complaints;
- To use data analytics to improve our Service, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To administer and protect our business and the Service (including for accounting and records, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- To deliver personalized Service content and advertisements to you (including using third party service providers) and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we (or such third parties) serve to you;
- To sell advertising space on the Service;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide Personal Data
- Our Use of Analytics, Marketing, and Advertising
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please see Google’s Privacy and Terms: https://policies.google.com/?hl=en
You can opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In relation to marketing communications, we may provide you with an “opt-in” or “opt-out” mechanism depending on where in the world you are located. An “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have “opted-in.” An “opt-out” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you “opt-out” we will not send you any.
You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising via the consumer choice tools created under self-regulation programs in many countries, such as the US-based aboutads.info choices page or the EU-based Your Online Choices.
How We May Share or Disclose Information with Third Parties
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related activities or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court, a government agency, or law enforcement organization).
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data to such third parties where such action is necessary to: comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or protect against legal liability.
- Professional Advisors: We will share your Personal Data with our professional advisors, including legal advisors and insurers, where this is necessary for the advice they provide. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Others: We may disclose your Personal Data to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
How We Store and Protect Information
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and stored on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ to those in your local jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that this information, including Personal Data, is processed in the United States.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained, consistent with applicable law. We will also retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We also retain Usage Data for internal analysis and statistical purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time than other Personal Data, except when such data is used to strengthen the security of the Service or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for longer time periods.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not support “Do Not Track”. While Do Not Track may be a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals.
Your California Privacy Rights
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any Personal Data in connection with the Service or register on the Websites. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 949.260.1702